6.01.2010

A Family Scrapbook

I created an entire digital scrapbook online using every single photo from our November 2009 family photo shoot at the Japanese Tea Garden! This is quite an accomplishment, as I have only created six finished digital scrapbooks in four years, and none have focused on any formal photo sessions.

I used an online program, Scrapblog, that allows you create digital scrapbook pages using free and for-sale themes, backgrounds and embellishments. I found the program a little bit difficult to use, but loved the results. It's not your typical drag and drop program that has 20 coordinated pages of pre-designed templates for you to use. It's really great though if you like starting from a blank page and designing everything yourself, which I like to do. I also love all the content you can choose from, including some of my favorite digital scrapbook designers like House of Three, Rhonna Farrer and Peppermint Creative.

You can browse through our new family scrapbook by viewing the slide show below or clicking here. I'm so proud of it!

Layout credits:
All pages done on Scrapblog.com using Scrapblog Builder
Backgrounds and embellishments: Little Dreamer Designs, Moo Tree Designs, Disney D23, House of Three, Rhonna Designs, Amy Hutchinson, Scrapblog
Scrapblog Fonts: Shelley LT Andante Script, Mrs Eaves Small Caps, English, Apricot, Fine Hand
, Cenizas-Alt

1 comment:

Kairy said...

I did a "scrapblog" search in google came across your blog. Your scrapblog is so adorable! great skills :)