3.08.2010

This Week Last Year: March 7, 2009

I started this two nights ago, but was toooooo tired after creating an ice skating cake for a client, so now I'm catching up! In fact, blogging has been kind of scarce this week. Very busy with my regular life now that I'm no longer recuperating from surgery!

I returned to driving this week, since my Mom went back home, and have been running errands all over the place. Buying groceries, post office runs, trips to the bank, hair appointments, Girl Scout meetings, volunteering at school and other things that I didn't get to do as much of in February.

A year ago, Saturday the 7th of March, was the beginning of Spring Break week for us. We were in an even more festive mood due to my birthday being the next day and the Jewish holiday of Purim two days after that, which the girls always celebrated at their pre-school. So we got in the celebratory mood by making Hamantaschen cookies for Purim! I already posted a recipe on Sweetest Whimsy's Sweet Spot blog as well as photos, but wanted to remember the evening once more:


LAYOUT CREDITS:
Layout scraplifted from 'Bubbles in the Backyard' by Laurel Lakey on Scrap Girls.
Paper: Scrap Girls 'Sugar Baby' by Brandy Murry.
Embellishments: Scrap Girls 'Sugar Baby' by Brandy Murry, Peppermint Creative 'Hannukah Funnukah'.
Fonts: CK Journaling by Porch Swing Publishing, Inc.

No comments: