October has been such a crazy busy month for us! We have:
- gone out of town to visit our loved ones
- celebrated at several birthday parties and a wedding
- worked on projects for school and home
- baked ginormous amounts of sweet treats
- participated in many Girl Scout events
- sold nuts and candy as a fundraiser
We also finally tried on our Halloween costumes and found out that Thalia's is slightly too large and Carys' is slightly uncomfortable. After some modifications involving safety pins and encouraging words, we did a trial run so I could take some photos of them in the daylight. Did they ever love posing in their Halloween finery!
The girls are so excited about Halloween this weekend. They spent some of their free time this past weekend stuffing treat bags full of candy, stickers and little Halloween toys for the ghosts and goblins (or should I say Hannahs and Stormtroopers) who come to our door. They love doing this! We've filled 120 treat bags so far. We are so ready for Saturday night!
Paper, Owl Tag, Tree Branch (recolored), Word Art: 'Thrilling' October Free Kit by Cherie Mask for Two Peas in a Bucket; Swirl Overlay (recolored): Creative Memories 'Calendar' Free Predesigned Pages